Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some New Cards to Look at..

WOW, I can't believe I haven't posted here forever. I have a new granddaughter now and I'm her daycare provider  and haven't had alot of time for me stuff.   So today I'm posting 2 Halloween Cards and 2 Christmas cards to look at.
 




This month has been exciting for me as a Stamper. Friends and I attented a Stamp-away Camp for the weekend of Sept 9th, 10th, 11th. Fun was had by all and we made great cards and projects. Boy was I tired when I got home Sunay night, whew...

I love to get together with other stampers. It gets the creative juices flowing again.

These cards are not cased and designed by me. Thanks for looking and enjoy the upcoming holidays of stamping :)

I'll try and be back when I come up with some new stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment