Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Be My Valentine

Another Valentine Card. Can't you feel the love flowing :)

Today while driving I saw a Valentine Flag with Red and Purple hearts all over it. I scaled it down a little and this is what I came up with. I was thinking that would look good with Rich Razzleberry and Real Red.
Do you find every time you go out and about you see something and say to yourself "Oooou, that will make a nice card! And then start to imagine the colors and stamps your going to use when you get home, I do it alot.  I just find it funny :)
So here are the materials I used for my Card Today:

SU Folders: Tulip and Square Lattice
SU Bigz Die: Topnote
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Be My Valentine
Accessories: Pearls, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Dimensionals, Vintage Brads (I love these)

I stamped on the topnote cutout and then ran that thru the BigShot. Then stamped and cut-out the Real Red heart and popped on top. Added some ribbon and brad.
Hope you like it. Not bad for looking at a Valentine Flag...
And I hope it inspires you like the flag inspired me today....See ya soon!!! Joyce 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joyce! I love all the embossed textures and how you layered the hearts. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even prettier in person, if that is possible. My hubby liked it so much he asked if I would make him one in blue for valentine's day. Thanks Joyce, your cards are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete